Best juice cleanse... period.

So, I just tried a new juice cleanse and I finally found one that I love. I think it's the variety of juices based on a schedule, makes this cleanse more realistic for me and my busy daily schedule.

I was hoping to find a simple, detoxing program that wouldn't be too much a shock to my system. Cooler Cleanse is the one I discovered, and I love it.

I tried a 3 day juice cleanse, because I have enough experience with cleanses to know that I am not a natural. (I get grumpy... and that's not good for anyone in my office.)



Above: Image take from the Cooler Cleanse site.

I think what I like most is that this short cleanse works well with busy schedules, and gives a combined caloric intake of approximately 1,200 daily calories, which fights off grumpiness. Also, it simply tastes good.

No comments:

Post a Comment